INFORMATION ON TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear User, We would like to inform you that the D.lgs. n. 196 of June 30, 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. No.196 / 2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information.
PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION
The data you provide will be collected, processed and stored for the following purposes:
- creation of a consumer database;
- sending commercial information via e-mail, sms, mail and other communication tools;
- communication of data to third parties for marketing purposes.
NATURE AND METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING
The provision of data, although optional, is necessary for the execution of the service and any refusal to provide them determines the impossibility of carrying out the service. The processing will take place with the tools and methods considered appropriate to protect the security and confidentiality of personal data and can be carried out either manually or through the use of electronic or automated tools. Entrusted persons, such as employees or other collaborators, will be able to become aware of the data in the necessary processing or related to the submission of advertising material and eventually third-party service providers who are strictly functional to the performance of the contractual relationship may also be acquainted with it.
The data controller is Antonella De Ciro.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTS
Regarding to the processing of personal data, you are entitled to exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, whose text is fully reproduced below. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in the case of processing made using electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not necessary for storage in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the transactions referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such performance is revealed Impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.